Sunday, June 13, 2010

I've moved!!!

Hi Friends..

I haven't written in FOREVER!! My goal this week: at least 3 blog posts!

So.. I guess a lot has been going on in the last month and things are finally going back to normal. I have recently moved brokerage firms. I was previously on a Keller Williams team and now I am independent with Ebby Halliday. I absolutely love my new challenge and I'm excited to see where my future takes me. It is weird having absolute control over your time and how you spend your days and I have found I work harder and longer with greater sense of accomplishment at the end of the day. I've stayed busy with several buyers, open houses and will be listing several properties within the next couple weeks. Stay tuned for some fun "house candy" in the near future. I am so thankful for wonderful, supportive friends and family that have supported me in this transition.

If you know of anyone looking to buy or sell, I would be honored if you would recommend me.

More excited posts to come..

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new move! What an exciting opportunity.

    ReplyDelete