Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help!! Need design ideas!


Help... My master bedroom is 80% complete and now I don't know what else to add. I am open to any and all ideas. I struggle so much trying to decide what to hang on the walls. I would like to purchase something bold to hang over the desk but I'm unsure of what...

A little about the room...
Walls: Martha Stewart Heavy Goose from Home Depot
Bedding: Anthropologie- India Ink (I eyed it for 2 years before I caved)
Tin Wall Panels: Pottery Barn
Furniture: Painted Black or White (furniture from college thats asking to be replaced)
Accessories: Home Goods aka my FAVORITE decorating store

Any and all ideas would be appreciated! Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Coming Soon.. My new listing hitting the market on Tuesday!!! It is SOOO cute!







FYI.. Pictures taken with my phone.. sorry about the quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment