Monday, January 31, 2011

Kitchen Update... Almost Complete


Can I just say my husband is AMAZING!!! The house is still a construction zone but I see the light!! This project started because we've always noticed people hanging out in our small galley kitchen which was not ideal for entertaining. Jason removed the wall, removed the soffets, re-hung the cabinets, added molding to the cabinets, moved the electrical, moved the HVAC and added a gas line for a new gas cooktop. I found a great deal on a custom made walnut countertop that I've been dreaming of forever.. The finisher comes over tomorrow to pick it up to put a waterlox finish on it. We figured that since this was the focal point of the room, it needed to be done right. I'm so beyond happy that we will be able to cook and live like normal people in the very near future.. : )






No comments:

Post a Comment