Friday, October 29, 2010

Mini Chandelier Update


I've been dying for a new house project!! Just so many to do and I'm unsure of where to start especially since I don't want to spend a lot of money! The office, the fence, flooring and gutters.. just don't no where to start.

Here's a little project I had fun doing.. It's amazing how long I think about doing something and it really is so simply and doesn't take long once you commit..

My Mini Chandelier Update

Sorry for the quality- taken from my i-phone


Basically I took some bronze paint from hobby lobby and once I was done covering the white base, I sponge painted it with teal to give it a patina look. Next I want to paint the ceiling.. However that makes me want to re-paint the entry way and dining room which is more of a project than I was hoping to take on.. We'll see..

1 comment:

  1. normally i'm not a fan of ceiling medallions, but this is nice! i like the large scale and bronze tone against your dainty, understated chandelier. something about it works well.

    kelly

    ReplyDelete