Sunday, March 28, 2010

Master Bathroom is COMPLETE!

Bathroom is complete and I'm in LOVE!! So thankful for my super talented husband who completed the entire bathroom by himself. He took down a wall, added a wall, added a double vanity, relocated the toilet and shower, built a shower with seat, built a halfway, relocated the water lines, relocated the electrical.. the list goes on and on. It's so much fun to get ready in here now.. I feel like I'm in hotel. I purchased the items from the following locations:

Vanity: Ebay
Faucets: Ebay
Mirror: Lowes
Tile: Floor and Decor
Accessories: Home Goods







2 comments:

  1. You forgot to post a picture of the chandelier! -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bathroom! and thanks for sharing where you found the different items!

    ReplyDelete