Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Master Bathroom.. How it all started...

Jason and I bought our cute little 1970's home 3 years ago and we have slowly done small projects here and there. We added granite to our kitchen and a flagstone patio in the backyard but nothing major until.. our little slab leak. We discovered we had a leak between the toilet and bathtub which led to this..



Which then led the husband to this..


I'm so sad I never took before pictures but it was a a very typical bathroom for our decade of home. The vanity, mirror, sink, etc.. were visible(basically in) the master bedroom with the toilet and bathtub walled off. We(Jason) removed the wall, re-routed plumbing, re-routed electrical, and basically built a new bathroom all by himself. It looks amazing and I feel like I am getting ready in a hotel room. I am SOOO lucky to have such a talented husband. Pictures to come.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment